Photographer, planner, or couple with a stylish vintage or handmade wedding to submit? We would love to show it! We are always looking for fabulous imagery and new ideas to feature. Glamour & Grace loves all things chic with vintage touches, handmade details, and phenomenal photography! We are focused on heirloom and handmade details, so please make mention of any unique details that would be of interest. We also feature unique or vintage engagement sessions, bridal shoots, anniversary sessions, or boudoir.
Ready to submit? Please send 75-100 images (40-50 for engagement or bridal shoots) at 800 px wide with a description and list of vendors with website links to glamour.grace[at]gmail.com. All weddings must have occurred within the last year. Please no watermarked or collaged images. If you, the submitter, are not the photographer of the event, you must have authorization from the photographer to submit.
Be aware that for all Real Wedding features, I email the bride and groom to get their perspective on the day. If your couple is not up to writing a few short paragraphs, please reconsider your submission.
Glamour & Grace is an exclusive publication. By submitting your wedding/shoot/feature to Glamour & Grace, you agree to honor this exclusivity policy:
- This submission has been not featured or submitted to any other publication, in print or online (with the exception of your own blog).
- If you do not receive a response to your submission after 15 days, you may submit your feature to other publications.
- During the 15 day review time, you may not submit or publish this feature on other publications.
- After featuring on Glamour & Grace, you can resubmit to another publication after a 4 month period.
- Failure to abide by these policies may result in the rejection of future submissions.
The easiest way to streamline your submission process and get notice of editors quicker is to submit through Two Bright Lights! I also take Dropbox and PASS submissions.
*If I feel that your submission may not be suitable for Glamour & Grace, I reserve the right to say no. Please don’t be offended as it might not be what I’m looking for currently.
Have you been featured on Glamour & Grace? Feel free to grab this badge and link back to your feature!