If you are looking for a fun, easy, and cute idea for your ceremony exit, look no further than this confetti toss DIY! Using Avery printable labels you can create something memorable and completely you.
- Avery Printable Labels (I used the 2″ x 2″ square, #22816)
- Small Paper Bags
- Tissue Paper (or seeds or lavender or whatever you’d like tossed)
- Scissors or Hole Punches
- Print out your design using the Avery website. There are tons of designs and templates that you can use and customize (click here for inspiration) or you can create your own or you can use the design I created here (you can download it in coral, teal, or pink). Just follow the instructions on the site, choosing your product, then adding in your image. It is really easy and fun to play around with. Once you have your design all set, you can either print it yourself, or have Avery print it for you and mail it (great if you’ve got a big project!) If you are printing yourself, make sure you know your printer’s orientation, be sure to uncheck ‘fit to page’ before printing, and print one sheet at a time to make sure it prints correctly.
- Make your confetti. There are tons of options. For some I cut strips and then little squares and I also used some different shaped hole punches. It would be fun to use a heart shaped punch or fancy scissors to create fun edges. (NOTE: If you are doing an outside ceremony, please use a natural product like birdseed, lavender, or petals. Only use paper confetti if you are inside and can easily clean up.)
- Fill your bags with your confetti.
- Fold over the top edge and place your fun custom Avery sticker on top.
- Hand them out to guests before the ceremony to give you a fun exit!
I also made another design for a more neutral wedding. You can download that here.
I love these Avery products because there are literally hundreds of ideas and ways that you can use them to make your wedding day unique! You can brand your entire wedding from the invitations to place cards to favors. The best weddings are those that are personalized and you can really see the couple in all the details, and Avery makes accomplishing easy and affordable.
Here is some more great inspiration from Avery with fabulous project ideas:
With Derby Day this weekend, I just had to share this charming vintage inspired Derby shoot from Maggie’s Misc Events and Shalese Danielle Photography. The soft pastel palette is perfect for an outdoor spring farm wedding. And the horse looks to dapper in his wreath!
“A Day at the Derby” is a vintage inspired Kentucky Derby shoot with dashes of charm and whimsy. The idea was to show couples that they can incorporate rustic features into their wedding without going overboard, keeping the overall feel of the event charming and sweet. Maggie’s Misc Events chose a soft color palette with touches of gold to add to both create depth and stay true to the time period. The setting features a real farm and stable, Liberty Farm, which added just the right amount of masculinity to the overall feminine and airy feel of the shoot. Each piece was selected with thought and care as we found inspiration from thrift stores, Maggie’s momma’s attic, and photos from Kentucky Derby’s around the turn-of- the-century.
Photography | Shalese Danielle Photography | Event Design + Coordination | Maggie’s Misc Events | Venue | Liberty Farm | Florals | One Sweet Day in May | Rentals | Paisley & Jade | Cake | Cakes by Graham | Paper Goods | English Tea Paperie | Dress | Tiffanys Bridal | Hair and Makeup | His or Hers Salon
Springtime is for sweet pastels and garden weddings and this gorgeous Florida one captured by Roohi Photography does not disappoint. All the details are so soft and romantic. I love all the ribbon detailing, especially the hanging ribbon escort chart. And the dessert table with all the bonbons in little petal holders to look like flowers ties everything together effortlessly.
We had a beautiful garden wedding by the harbor where we were able to enjoy a fantastic sunset with a gorgeous atmosphere. We were able to bring family and friends from all over the world.
The ivory, blush, pale pink and mauve colors were a perfect match for the flowery setting and natural environment.
The most important thing for us was that our family and friends would enjoy an unforgettable and fun experience.
Our favorite part was seeing so many friends and family members we had not seen in years and sharing the incredible sunset – feeling the love all around us. An incredibly joyous celebration that many people described as “right out of Hollywood”. Excellent food, beautiful decorations, great setting and great entertainment! Could not have been better.
Photography | Roohi Photography | Venue | Davis Island Garden Club | Planning and Design | Ashton Events | Catering | Good Food, Tampa | Floral, Décor and Lighting | Botanica Design Studio | Cake | Hands on Sweets | Cupcakes | Sugar Darling Cupcakes | BonBons | Tres Suspiros Chocolatier | Linens and Charger Rentals | Kate Ryan Linens | Chair Rentals | A Chair Affair | Dishwear Rentals | Panache | Lighting | Tampa Lights | Invitation | Invitation Galleria | Gown | Reem Acra from Malindy Elene | Veil | Erica Koesler | Earrings | BHLDN | Shoes | Badgley Mischka | Hair and Makeup | Beauty by Chantel | Cinematography | WE Cinematics | DJ | Grant Hemond and Associates | Ceremony Music | Tampa Strings | Cocktail Hour Music | Les Sabler | Officiant | Lee Lallance | Transportation | Blue One | Second and Third Photographer | Raquel Sergio and Kathy Thomas